In the age of information, despite having access to information literally in their fingertips, you might be surprised to learn when it comes to CBD 5 things people don’t know.
Lots of people are living healthier lives, and they are choosing to make CBD part of their regimen to support this choice, CBD is only one of 113 cannabinoids found in cannabis. Each cannabinoid interacts with our body differently.
These are 5 things people don’t know about CBD:
- It’s one of the fastest growing industries in history, this is a result of its growing demand and popularity. An estimated 64 million Americans have tried CBD in the last 24 months. Infact more than three-quarters of U.S. adults agree with legalizing the medical use of marijuana. This is according to a separate nationally representative 2018 Consumer Report survey of more than 1,000 U.S. adults, and half support legalizing recreational use (Consumer Reports, 2019)
- It can help cancer patients manage symptoms. Here’s what one of our customers has to say:
- Milagros Badillo ordered the Endoca Paste 2000 for her father when he had cancer a few years ago and was so impressed, she decided to try CBD herself as a treatment for arthritis.
- A CBD based drug is used to treat seizures.
- There are ongoing studies about the use of CBD to treat multiple illnesses. Customers come to us regularly and report how CBD is helping them:
- Michael Navarro uses it to treat his pain and inflammation associated with 2 herniated discs.
- Luisa Garcia reports the teas help improve cholesterol. She indicated the levels dropped from 225 to 167 from her specific experience.
- CBD can be used on pets
You can click anyone of the names listed above to read their whole story and how CBD has helped them.
You can also reach out to one of our wellness coaches about how they might assist you on your own wellness journey.
**The above remarks are the sole opinion of our customers.